Sunday 26 July 2009

Watercolour work by Bahar Yamini-Sharif






































Watercolour art sites is happy to display the work by an artist I like. She works mainly in watercolour from what I understand. Her website is down at the moment but her work is around the net just search for Bahar Yamini-Sharif.

I find her style involves bright and some times brash colours but these are kept in check with the emotion of the figures. Some of the work has a very natural sometimes raw feel wish I love. I cant find any more of her work right now hopefully her website will be up soon but I recommend you have a look around as some of the work is quite special.

Update Oct 09: Bahar has launched her new site now which can be found at bibigallery

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment